Comfiwave is a patented compression garment, designed to complement the treatment you receive during waking hours.
Oedema related swelling doesn't stop overnight but traditional compression garments are not best suited to being worn in bed. Continue your compression therapy overnight in supreme comfort with Comfiwave's soft and breathable fabric providing gentle compression while you sleep.
Comfiwave is available in below knee and thigh high styles for legs; and with or without mitten for arms.
- Patented, high-elastic knit makes Comfiwave easy to put on and take off
- 100% cotton against the skin and seamless design ensures maximum comfort
- Comfiwave’s wave patterning gives it high air permeability for coolness and stretch
82% Cotton; 10% Polyurethane; and 8% PolyesterInstructions For Use: Download
Selecting the right size for your compression garment is very important.
- All measurements in centimeters (cm)
- Please take measurements on a bare leg/arm
- For circumference measurements ensure that the tape measure is snug but not too tight
1. Find your hand size
This garment may not be suitable if you suffer from any of the conditions listed below. If in any doubt we recommend consulting with a medical professional as LymphShop does not take any liability in selling this garment to you.
Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease; decompensated heart disease; uncontrolled congestive heart failure; untreated septic phlebitis; phlegmasia cerulea dolens. Allergy to any of the materials used in the garment: Cotton 82%; Polyurethane 10%; Polyester 8%.
Immobility (confinement to bed); skin infections; support dermatoses; weeping dermatoses; incompatibility to fabric; impaired sensitivity of the limb (e.g. in diabetes mellitus); suppurating dermatoses; primarily chronic polyarthritis; advanced peripheral neuropathy; primary chronic arthritis; osteoporosis stage 3&4.
Materials: Cotton 82%; Polyurethane 10%; Polyester 8%